Germany is known for many great things, such as football, beer – and an overly complicated, cryptic bureaucracy. Especially when it comes to taxes, foreign nationals living and working in Germany will have a hard time even understanding what is required of them. germantaxes.de aims to help those in need by supplying financial advice and saving money by offering reliable software for online tax declarations.
Trying to secure a steady place to live and work at in Germany is not easy. People just arriving in this country first have to engage in a proverbial marathon of administrative paperwork which needs to be done. After a long and often confusing battle with various administrations and offices, a place to permanently live at might be secured.
Next up: the tax declaration. Employees at any given company are not forced to hand in a tax declaration. All taxes are automatically withdrawn from monthly salaries, so there’s no strict need to compose a tax declaration in Germany. However, it would still be advisable in most cases, as handing in a tax declaration usually means getting a refund. Nine out of ten employees in Germany would be smart to do so, as they would all benefit in one way or another.
There are a few obstacles, however, which are hard to overcome without full knowledge of the German language or tax law:
• Compiling a tax declaration in Germany is extremely difficult without the proper knowledge. It rarely is a matter of just “figuring it out”. It’s usually so complicated that trying to do this without outside help is too difficult.
• Tax accountants, of course, offer valuable help and could compile a valid, money-saving tax declaration in a short amount of time. They don’t offer their services for free, however, which makes this option increasingly difficult to follow for anyone just beginning to work in Germany.
Thus, taxes in Germany are a difficult subject – which can be made easier by the help of germantaxes.de, though.
germantaxes.de offers a platform for the specific purpose of generating money-saving tax declarations free of cost. If used to its full potential, savings of hundreds or thousands of Euros (depending on income) are possible. This service is recognized and approved by the German fiscal authorities.
Expats and other users may take advantage of the following benefits:
• The entire website is written in English language. Even users without any previous knowledge of the German language whatsoever get a chance to fully compile a tax declaration in compliance with German tax law.
• A vast array of tips and hints offers an opportunity to save as much money as possible on tax forms. germantaxes.de essentially offers everything a tax accountant could offer without the need to pay any fees.
• Once compilation of the tax declaration is finished, it may be transmitted to the appropriate tax office immediately. It’s not even required to leave the house to follow German tax law if a user decides to use this platform.
• This system is fully recognized and approved by German tax offices. Users do not break or circumvent any laws. This is a 100 % legal solution to ease the compilation of tax declarations in Germany for expats and similar users.
Everyone struggling with adhering to local tax laws in Germany should try germantaxes.de to find help regarding this difficult subject.
Most expenses which are somehow related to the field of work the employee is a part of are tax-deductible. This covers costs such as daily commutes, further education, work cloths, business trips, insurance and much more for employees and self-employed persons alike. German tax law defines these expenses as everything “used to obtain and preserve employment”.
The fiscal authorities also offer up to 1,000 Euros every year for every employee as a blanket allowance for employees. This means that everyone by default is eligible to receive this sum of money without needing to supply the tax authorities with evidence of any expenses.
Many employees, however, exceed the sum of 1,000 Euros per year easily. The higher the (proven) expense, the more money tax authorities would have to pay back to employees. A simple tax declaration could be used to achieve this goal – which is why platforms such as germantaxes.de are valuable to everyone working in Germany but without sufficient knowledge of German tax laws or the local language.