- Currently, the basic allowance, i.e. the non-taxable income, amounts to 9,000 euros per person
- Deadline - tax returns must be submitted from 2019 until 31.07. at the latest
- Penalties/fines - 0.25 percent of the tax amount will be set for each month of delay or part thereof, but at least 25.00 euros.
- 1 child - 204,00 Euro instead of 194,00 Euro
- 2 children - 204,00 Euro instead of 194,00 Euro
- for the 3rd child - 210,00 Euro instead of 200,00 Euro
- each additional child - 235,00 Euro instead of 225,00 Euro
- up-to-date - 4,788 euro - with care-free allowance 7,428 euro
- 2019 - 4,980 Euro - with care allowance 7,620 Euro
- 2020 - 5,172 Euro - with care allowance 7,812 Euro
Unfortunately, filling out the forms is very complicated if you don't have a lot of tax knowledge. In order to ensure that no professional costs have been forgotten, it is advisable to prepare a tax return with the help of tax programs or online software such as germantaxes.de.
Many people have no desire to struggle through a variety of tax forms. For these people, we have the solution: The tax tool of steuererklaerung.de. It gives you the opportunity to create your tax return quickly and easily online and submit it immediately to the tax office.
- Simple tax interview instead of complicated tax forms
- Consideration of all work-related costs and lump sums
- Information is automatically transferred to the official tax form.
- recognized by all tax offices in Germany
- particularly suitable for "tax novices", but also for all those who have little time